Mobile Data not working.

Mobile Data not working.

Postby Folkvar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Recently purchased a LG Rebel 4(LML212VL), and have no internet access without WiFi. I'm not out of data, I have mobile data turned on, I have checked the APN, restarted the phone, turned it off and back on. I can make phone calls and text. I have a 4G connection, shows 4G at the top of the phone, but isn't lit up. Shows 4G under the Network type and strength settings. I have checked for updates. I'm out of ideas.
Folkvar

Re: Mobile Data not working.

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:16 am

Hi Folkvar. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with your data. We'll check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Edenfrey » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:29 am

I am able to text and call and stuff but my data doesn’t not work I’ve called and done everything 611 asked me to do and can’t figure out why it’s not working what do I do
Edenfrey

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:39 am

Hi Edenfrey. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I'm sorry you're having some problems. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG