Voice Mail Disappeared.

Voice Mail Disappeared.

Postby jmoshier » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

When I try to access my voice mail, I get this instead of a request to enter my password:welcome to At&t voice mail. We need more information to direct your call to the appropriate voice mail box.I am asked to enter #, then a 10-digit phone number.I enter my 10-digit telephone number. Then I get the following message:Sorry. could not find a mailbox for that numberIf I try to leave a voice mail message, then I get the message:Sorry. Could not find a mailbox for that number.
jmoshier

Re: Voice Mail Disappeared.

Postby Jessica » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:50 am

Good day, jmoshier. My name is Jessica TracFone. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby mkbridgeman » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 pm

I discovered the identical problem today and had the same AT&T message when trying to check voice mail: "Welcome to AT&T voice mail. We need more information to direct your call to the appropriate voice mailbox. etc."
mkbridgeman

Postby Jessica » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:36 am

Good day, mkbridgeman. My name is Jessica TracFone. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby Jessica » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 am

Good day, mkbridgeman. As per offline conversation, voicemail feature on your phone can now be accessed after we have reset your voicemail feature. Should you have any concern with your TracFone service, please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby north » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 am

I can not get anyy answers on this forum why is that
north

Postby Jessica » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Good day, north. We're now here to help you. What seems to the problem you're experiencing with the phone? Please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby guanadon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm

I have the same problem with two of my Tracfones!!! I hope Jessica comes to my rescue too. ;)
guanadon

Postby Sophie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 am

Hi guanadon. My name is TracFone Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Sophie
Sophie

Postby guanadon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I did not get the e-mail and cannot figure out how to reply to pm's on the tracfone forum interface. can you email me at (withdrawn)
Last edited by guanadon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
guanadon

Next

Return to Nokia