Voice Mail

Voice Mail

Postby gobblers » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 pm

2 questions...1. Is it possible to "program" the #1 key to dial voice mail? The only way we can access it right now is by dialing our phone number. 2. Is it possible to dial from another line to listen to voice mail. If so, how?
gobblers

Re: Voice Mail

Postby Debbie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Debbie and I will be addressing your question. The number 1 option on your phone is already programmed for your voicemail. All you need to do is just to press and hold the number 1 key and it will just connects to your voicemail box. You can retrieve your voicemail messages from any other phone by dialing you 10 digit TracFone number and you need to turn your TracFone off. It's not an assurance that it will work but you can try to do it. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Postby gobblers » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Then we have a problem. If we call the number when the phone is off, we get the voice mail message that says we are unavailable to take the call. And when we press and hold #1, it shows on the screen that there is no number for voice mail. Are we able to program it in somehow?
gobblers

Postby Debbie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi! My name is TracFone Debbie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Return to Kyocera