Another "Tracfone Network Upgrade" email

Another "Tracfone Network Upgrade" email

Postby KarenS. » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I, too, have received the "network has recently been upgraded" email. I didn't call the 1-800 number listed, as I thought I had recently upgraded one of my phones (about 2 weeks ago), and wanted to find out which phone for sure.

I went to tracfone.com, and logged into my account to check for any messages. I was greeted with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, and the word "Success" in red -- but none of my phone information.

I clicked on Add a Phone and got: A chanel exception has occurred: Empty block name. block(s)=[null]

I went back to My Account, and clicked on "value plans". (Both of my phones are on value plans.) It didn't show either of my phones on value plans - just wanted me to add a phone to the account.

As suggested in other posts, I deleted cache, cookies, and history and restarted web browser, with no change.

If this is just a glitch with the Tracfone website, that's fine - just need to know. I would add my phones back to my account, but it won't let me! Also - which phone needs to be upgraded? Any help would be appreciated.
KarenS.

Re: Another "Tracfone Network Upgrade" email

Postby Nick » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Karen. My name is TracFone Nick. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Nick
Nick

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.