Transfer Numer and Minutes to New Phone

Transfer Numer and Minutes to New Phone

Postby jmazzone9696 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Old Mot C259 stopped working. Purchased new LG500. Website process for transferring "Mot C259" number and minues to new LG500 is not working as needed. Please advise the correct process for the transfer. Thanks for your help.
jmazzone9696

Re: Transfer Numer and Minutes to New Phone

Postby TracFone - Lovely » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi jmazzone9696. My name is TracFone Lovely. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Lovely
TracFone - Lovely

Postby AKsarben » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm am getting the same issue with online activation and transfer of service and minutes to new phone.
AKsarben

Postby jmazzone9696 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello Tracfone Support. It has been several hours - and no contact to my e-mail. Please advise. It is critical that the new phone become operational asap. Thanks for your help.
jmazzone9696

Postby jmazzone9696 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Hello Tracfone Support . . . I have not yet received an e-mail to the e-mail address provided. It is critical that the new LG500 become operational with the same phone number (as original MOT269) and previously purchased minutes. This is a child's phone that is used for managing activities away from the home. Thanks in advance for your help.
jmazzone9696

Postby Sophie » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:24 am

Hi jmazzone9696. My name is TracFone Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Sophie
Sophie

Postby Sophie » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am

Hi AKsarben. My name is TracFone Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Sophie
Sophie

Postby JessicaAnn » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 am

I would also like some help on transferring my phone number and minutes from my old tracfone to the new one. Your website is not working. Just so you know, once you select the type of phones you have (old and new) it asks you to login (even if you are already logged in) and then sends you to the home screen. Thank you for your help. Please email the email that is used for this forum.
JessicaAnn

Postby Anne1 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 am

Hi JessicaAnn. My name is TracFone Anne. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Anne
Anne1

Postby jmazzone9696 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 am

Hello Tracfone Support . . . I have not yet received an e-mail to the e-mail address provided when registering to this form. It appears the e-mail provided is correct since I did receive the registration/confirmation e-mail from your system. It is critical that the new LG500 become operational with the same phone number (as original MOT269) and previously purchased minutes. This is a child's phone that is used for managing activities away from the home. Thanks in advance for your help.
jmazzone9696

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.