Unable to make or receive calls

Unable to make or receive calls

Postby PapaDon » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 am

Last night, I transferred minutes from 1 Tracfone to another. All the minutes and service days have transferred, but I can't make or receive calls. I keep getting 1 of 2 Verizon messages: 1) There was an error processing your call. Please power down and restart your phone, or 2) Please wait while we tarnsfer your call to an external operator.

Also, I added airtime last night after the transfer, which has shown up on my account online on your website, but not on the phone.

I tried dialing *288 as I had to do with another transfer a few weeks ago to let Verizon program my phone, but I get the same Verizon messages as above.

Also, I can't access voicemail. The phone screen says No Voicemail Number Received.

Thanks for your help.

Don
PapaDon

Re: Unable to make or receive calls

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 am

Hi PapaDon. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Felice

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.