Safelink Tech Support: How do I speak to a live person?

Safelink Tech Support: How do I speak to a live person?

Postby mattspike » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 am

For 3 days I have been trying to get minutes for the month of March for my son's Safelink Wireless phone. I have called numerous times and get the same automated message each time.

"At this time we are processing a transaction for this phone. Wait 15 minutes and make a test call. If you are still having problems, call back again." When I call back again, I get the exact same message. I called the enrollment phone number and was told to call the technical support number and press 1 for English, 4 for Tech Support and then 2 for Live Person. That did not work!

In addition, for the past few months ADD AIRTIME has not shown up on the Prepaid menu and I have to call in each month and program the codes into the phone.

I have also sent emails to Safelink with no response.

I am ready to cancel this phone service and switch to another provider for my son's phone if you cannot resolve this problem.
mattspike

Re: Safelink Tech Support: How do I speak to a live person?

Postby Elle » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi mattspike. My name is TracFone Elle. Sorry for the trouble. We need to take this issue offline since I will be asking for your account information, which should not be posted on public forum like this one. In this case, please reply to this post at least four times to enable your private messaging. After that, you can send me a private message with your phone's serial number or IMEI/MEID. Thanks.
Elle

Postby mattspike » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 pm

reply 1
mattspike

Postby mattspike » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 pm

reply 2
mattspike

Postby Aries326 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm

I am very much also having similar problems contacting a live person. The tech support and information numbers just give me the run around and it's frustrating.

My charger broke two weeks ago and now my phone is dead, but also I was experiencing problems with the ringer and other functions. Basically, I've been trying to call for a replacement phone but all I've been getting is run around. :evil:
Aries326

Postby Jessica » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Good day, Aries326. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby mattspike » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Reply3
mattspike

Postby mattspike » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Reply 4
mattspike

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm

mattspike, we already approved your posts. Please check if you are now able to respond to private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby mattspike » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:43 pm

I sent an email to Safelink corporate resolution and received emails and phone calls which helped me resolve the problem with my son's Safelink Wirless phone. You may also want to check out the Safelink forum on Facebook.
mattspike

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.