Safelink Tech Support: How do I speak to a live person?

Re: Safelink Tech Support: How do I speak to a live person?

Postby Elle » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi mattspike. I've sent you a private message; please check your inbox and reply to it. Thanks.
Elle

Postby Elle » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 am

mattspike, your issue has been resolved. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Thanks.
Elle

Postby melinda bentley » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:25 pm

I have called the safelink toll free number numerous times last three months and still have yet to speck to live person,,,haven't received minutes for 3 months and recording keeps telling me "phone is being programmed, wait 15 minutes and make a call, if still having problems call us back " I have done this and STILL have no minutes on my phone,,,,please help...Melinda Bentley
melinda bentley

Postby Jessica » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Good day, melinda bentley. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby elimysoul » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:19 pm

my i please get help with my minutes i try every promt to follow and still nothing no live person only voice responed i have medical issue in which i need my phone to contact family and medical help
elimysoul

Postby TracFone - Mark » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi elimysoul. My name is TracFone Mark. I’m going to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby blackpanthersrevenge » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:16 pm

hello i have been on the phone for an hour with no luck seeking live support either this really is not a good sight and not helpful my cell wont charge or turn on i cant get serial number or anything so i could not do as it says to do :evil:
so could someone please tell me what i am supposed to do????????????????????? blackpanthersrevenge
blackpanthersrevenge

Postby TracFone - Felice » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi blackpanthersrevenge. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.