Can I check minutes used and minutes remaining online

Can I check minutes used and minutes remaining online

Postby beckerPP » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi. I have set up an online account and registered my tracfone there. My account shows the service date end. But I can't find how many minutes are currently remaining. This seems like something I should be able to review online but I don't know how to get to that information. Please advise. Thanks very much!
beckerPP

Re: Can I check minutes used and minutes remaining online

Postby Jessica » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Good day, beckerPP. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. We regret to inform you that checking the used and remaining minutes online is not an option to see on your account. However, you will be able to check the remaining minutes on the phone itself. Please go to Prepaid Menu and select Airtime Info option. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby beckerPP » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Thank you very much for the information, though it still seems odd to me that this isn't made available online when clearly it could be. But again, thank you for your quick and clear reply.
beckerPP

Postby Jessica » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

You're welcome, beckerPP. Should you have any concerns with your TracFone service, please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.