Replacement Safelink Phone Activation/Transfer ISSUES!

Replacement Safelink Phone Activation/Transfer ISSUES!

Postby kb5ela » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:41 am

Ok, so I lost(or it was stolen?) my Alcatel Safelink phone, I spend a couple of weeks trying to track down where I had lost it, but had NO luck. So I called the 800# I found on Safelink's support page and ordered a new phone.... They gave me a ticket # & told me that I should get my new phone in 3-5 days... Got it yesterday & AS PER the enclosed instructions, I called the 800#, FOLLOWED the voice prompts (press 2 for Safelink...) up to the "press one to activate your replacement phone". BUT instead of transfering my current phone # & minutes I had left on it when I lost it, the automated system assigned me a new # & gave me NO AIRTIME! Called the 800# that popped up on my phone, but got no where....called back, got no results except a DIFFERENT 800# & was told I had to talk to Safelink b/c I wasn't enrolled in the program!! I had already DOUBLE checked to make sure after the first failed 800# call....But, since it was REALLY LATE, I was COMPLETELY frustrated, I waited until this morning and called the "safelink 800#" that I was given. The guy I talked to verified that I AM enrolled and that my number DOES exist and that it IS possible to TRANSFER my number and time to the new phone, BUT that he couldn't do it from his terminal... so got ANOTHER, YET DIFFERENT 800# to call for tech support. Called them and relayed the info that I had gained from this morning's call. BUT STILL GOT NO WHERE!!!!! Was told that my serial# matched my current#, but when I go into my prepaid menu on my new phone, it's showing a different # & NO time!!!!!!! Told me that it could take up to 2 days for it to be "fully activated"??!?!!! I WORK FOR MYSELF & RIGHT NOW HAVE NO WAY FOR CUSTOMERS / POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO CALL ME & I AM LOSING INCOME!!!!!!!!! :o CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS STRAIGHTENED OUT!????????? :cry: I HAVE ALL OF MY #S FROM OLD/NEW PHONE, ENROLLMENT # (that they gave me this morning)....
Tracyp
kb5ela

Re: Replacement Safelink Phone Activation/Transfer ISSUES!

Postby Debbie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:12 am

Hi kb5ela. My name is TracFone Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Postby Karley5 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Please help , my safelink Trac phone I've had for 3 years is completely broke, won't do anything but turns on and off how do I get a replacement sent to me, I desperately need phone
Karley5

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Hi Karley5. I'm TracFone Maria. We're saddened to hear what happened to your phone. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.