My Account is Denied to turn on Buletooth

My Account is Denied to turn on Buletooth

Postby JWKessler » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm helping a family member set up a new Alcatel OneTouch Pixi Pulsar. I got the account switched from his old phone to the new one easily then tried setting up the My Account app. At some point it asked for permission to allow the app to turn on Bluetooth. I didn't see a reason for that app to use Bluetooth since he has no Bluetooth hardware so I said no. Since that point a message keeps popping up on the display saying "My Account is denied to Turn on Bluetooth." This covers part of the screen, blocking it from view so certain features can't be used.

I can't figure out how to get rid of that message. The My Account app doesn't seem to have any configuration options that would allow me to allow Bluetooth and I can't find a general settings feature for this phone.

I also noticed that yesterday the My Account app showed he had some 230 minutes but this morning, despite not using the phone at all except for some brief testing, it shows a blank for the minutes, though I was able to make a brief test call.
JWKessler

Re: My Account is Denied to turn on Buletooth

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi JWKessler. My name is TracFone Felice. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby nsimpson » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:16 pm

I am having the same problem. Can you help me?
nsimpson

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi nsimpson. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby lunaravenclaw » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:31 am

I am having this exact problem with my new phone and could really use some help, please.
lunaravenclaw

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:01 am

Hi lunaravenclaw. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Stilts_69 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:15 pm

My tracfone keeps telling me the same thing even though I turned on the Bluetooth please help
Stilts_69

Postby alita » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi Stilts_69. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby bwartz3@gmail.com » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 pm

having the same problem. Couldn't you just post the solution so we can all see it?
bwartz3@gmail.com

Postby TracFone - Amber » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi bwartz3@gmail.com. My name is TracFone Amber. Not all issues/queries can be answered/post publicly due to security purposes. We send and resolve the issue privately if there is an account involved. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.