Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Re: Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Postby Ron K » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Tracfone (anybody)

I am posting on the forum to try and get a better idea of the scope of the problem and what others are doing to get it resolved. You can help by providing some information about the situation even if you cannot yourself do anything to solve the issue.

I have been unable to check my balance in anyway since my LG Destiny was activated on 3/4/2017.

Please don't tell me to try live chat. They have not been able to help.
Ron K

Postby alita » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi Ron K. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby Ron K » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Alita, the last time I used live chat 3 or 4 days ago, they told me the problem was fixed and I would be able to see my balance in 15 minutes. Well, that was a lie, they will say anything to get you to go away.

I have sent you one of two PM's in the last hour and still have not received a reply. It should not be that difficult as the forum shows that I am the only one online.
Ron K

Postby LindaCHU » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Are you getting some kind of error message with the My Account app?

For AT&T you cannot use 611611. :ugeek:
From what I read on another thread on another forum you dial *777*1#
LindaCHU

Postby Ron K » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

I've been told many times by support and live chat to try *777*1# and 611611 BAL. When I use the 611611 method it tells me to get my balance to dial *777*1# and when I do that it starts to run something and then I get an error.

I have downloaded the my account app uninstalled and reinstalled but each time I use it it only shows the service end date. All minutes/data values show --- --- ---.

Alita, if you know of some other code to try, I am all ears.
Ron K

Postby TracFone - Felice » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:50 am

Hi Ron K. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Ron K » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:17 am

Please stop telling me to go to live chat. They have not been able to do anything (see previous posts). If you have some information about what appears to be a common problem with Tracfone then that would be helpful in understanding what is going on.
Ron K

Postby Ron K » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:18 pm

It looks like "Live Chat" is not working :D
Ron K

Postby jack7200 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 pm

I have same problem getting minutes/data/text balance in any way. I have chatted online and talked with Tech Support and no help. Tonight was the first time a tech I chatted with was able to give me the balance on the phone and I question the balances she gave me because they were double what came with phone. Can't remember if I transferred some minutes from old hone. Cannot see balances on Tracfone.com just says "We apologize Your balance inquiry cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later." Other than that the phone works good. Just worried about not knowing balance and when getting low on balance. Hope they solve the problem soon.
jack7200

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi jack7200,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.