Samsung On5 issues

Samsung On5 issues

Postby ocavaiani@yahoo.com » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi. I purchased the Samsung On5 in September of 2016. I am recently having issues with the phone. It constantly turns off, my contacts will disappear, my screen turns black, camera does not work, and some other issues. I did a factory reset three (3) times as well rebooting. I still have issues even when I use the phone on Safe Mode. I purchased the phone through HSN.com. I contacted HSN and was told that the phone is still under warranty and I need to contact Samsung directly. I contacted Samsung via email with no response. I called and was transferred/re-routed several times. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
ocavaiani@yahoo.com

Re: Samsung On5 issues

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi ocavaiani@yahoo.com,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.