Transfering number/balance to other tracfone

Transfering number/balance to other tracfone

Postby danstar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Hi. I have two tracfones. One is a feature phone (an LG flip phone, dmfl) and the other a smartphone (samsung luna pro). Both are tracfones - the flip phone runs on att and the smartphone on verizon.

I'm thinking about just using the smartphone instead of having two phones and two phone numbers and no longer using the feature flip phone. The feature phone has about 250 minutes. The smartphone has about 1700 minutes/text voice.

Can i transfer the minutes on the feature phone to the smartphone so it is added to what is already there on the smartphone? Also, can i transfer the number from the feature phone to the smartphone ?

Thanks.
danstar

Re: Transfering number/balance to other tracfone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:42 am

Hi danstar. My name is TracFone Larry. The minutes can be transferred to another phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby leticrmg2004 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Need to transfer services from non worling phone to replacement tech support doesn't go through and hangs up.
leticrmg2004

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:53 am

Hi Leticrmg2004. My name is TracFone Felice. We are glad to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.