Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new phone

Re: Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new pho

Postby wack_meoffer » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:34 pm

his is my 3rd request / post to have this issue resolved. please assist. thank you!! or post it publicly so everyone that has the issue can get it fixed?
wack_meoffer

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi wack_meoffer. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having problems with your account. For us to further assist you, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby fletch123 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:54 am

I am having the exact issue. New phone activation with message "Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. If you would like to change your plan, please log in to My Account" Please help
fletch123

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Hi fletch123. I'm TracFone Maria. We're terribly sorry that you are having problems with your account specially with the Auto Refill. We can take a look into what's going on and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Madison0714 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:50 am

I just purchased my Tracfone today from Target, I came home to activate it and it says this. Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. Please help!!!!!!
Madison0714

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:54 am

Hi Madison0714. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you encountered a problem while trying to activate your phone. Yes, we're here to help you. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.