Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new phone

Re: Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new pho

Postby Jude » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Hi Arthur777. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Arthur777 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:51 pm

nstead of an automatic message, it would be nice to get actual help from the corporation that I just paid my money to.

Let me try to make this clear. I have no working phone at this time. I cannot text 611611, as my phone is not activated. That is precisely my problem. I tried, trust me. I also clicked the chat link you sent in private message, but it took me to the contact page, with absolutely no chat link. The only other option is to call, which I can't because neither of my phones are funtional until the new one gets activated. It's been over 24 hours since I attempted.

Please help
Arthur777

Postby Jude » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi Arthur777. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please check your inbox for a message. Thank you.
Jude

Postby SiruX21 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:15 pm

Also facing this problem with my phone, hadn't been activated before but was that "There are no devices in our system with the information you provided. Please review the information and try again.".
SiruX21

Postby Jude » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:03 am

Hi SiruX21. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.