Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new phone

Re: Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new pho

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi Draparde. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you've encountered problems while trying to log in to your account. Allow us to further check on it so we can make things right. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby John302 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:06 pm

I'm having an issue activating the phone. Brand new tracfone phone but it says :
"Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. If you would like to change your plan, please log in to My Account"

Please help!
John302

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Hi John302. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you've encountered a problem while trying to activate your phone. Allow us to have the opportunity to assist you and ensure to provide you with a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.