Account Issue

Account Issue

Postby taylorwebxd » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:32 am

Greetings to whomever will take action,

I have moved in this direction of support due to my frustration of dealing with my issues over the phone.

On 7/19/19 I setup service with TracFone for my daughter. From here on out I will provide only partial verification that can later be verified via email or ticket. So, any missing part of email is what's on file. I was attempting to reg account for phone ending in *3251 with an email address (begins with email2tez*) that I later found out that it was associated with my personal account: email: knowcas* phone: *4672. After speaking to original rep, I was still not aware of it. I retrieved the password for email2tez* I discovered retrieving: Inactive Devices / 354891070728492 / Last day of service 11/08/2017...This is where I realized that the account was linked to my personal account by the "helper". another told me he couldn't have email disassociated and linked to CURRENT account. So I created taylorxd.com* and later realized when your system sees two .com's in an email address, kicks out invalid, so taylorwebxd* was born. Trying to recover password gets: Something about invalid email and then kind of figures out that its not. However, when I submit, get a - Unexpected Error... Try to create one...yes, it's active...phone: *3251...enter pin...submit...user name is taylorwebxd* … send password to email... nada. Can someone fix this, 3251 should be associated with taylorwebxd*. can somone make sure an online account is created by using taylorwebxd* manually and send me temporary login info? Thank you.

Cas
taylorwebxd

Re: Account Issue

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:08 am

Hi taylorwebxd. I'm TracFone Larry. I deeply apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Re: Account Issue

Postby taylorwebxd » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 pm

I'm not going to call because they are the ones that caused me grief. Why don't you guys just get this fixed. What is the problem, dont you have a level 2 in place. This is dumb. FIX IT. geez
taylorwebxd

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.