How can I update my account information?

How can I update my account information?

Postby aznetcowboy » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:21 pm

I moved to a new city & state in mid-April. All my contact information has changed. How do I go about changing my address and new phone numbers? I found out today that my old information is still in my records. The reason for the realization is that I ordered a new phone which has yet to arrive and I have nothing to show for the order. No tracking number, nothing. Apparently my old email address in in the records and that address is no longer in use. No how can I update my information. I tried calling support, and this lady I spoke to was of no use. I am frustrated to say the least. :x
aznetcowboy

Re: How can I update my account information?

Postby LindaCHU » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Can you logon to your account?? :geek:
LindaCHU

Re: How can I update my account information?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi aznetcowboy. We're so sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered with our customer service. Allow us to help you with updating your account and check the status of your order. To further assist you, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word ORDER to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.