Days-only add-on

Days-only add-on

Postby jelabarre59 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:02 am

Why is it TracFone **STILL** doesn't have an option for adding service days-only? As we have one phone meant as a stand-by phone for occasional use, and another I use for work-only purposes, I generally run out of service days WELL before running out of data, calling minutes, etc. You don't have a way of bumping up service days when we're still well stocked in minutes & data.

And no, I'n not at all interested in the 365-day add-on. So we need a different option.
jelabarre59

Re: Days-only add-on

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:42 am

Hi jelabarre59. I'm TracFone Larry. We appreciate your feedback. We're constantly looking for new ways to improve customer experience and will take this into consideration. You can take advantage of the TracFone Service Protection Plan. This plan will automatically add 30 service days to your phone when current service days expires. Please visit www.tracfone.com to veiw our plan offers. If you have further questions or concerns, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.