delayed text messages

delayed text messages

Postby BillyBoy58 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Texting is supposed to be more or less instant communication. But with TracFone, it seems to be anything but. Many of my outgoing texts are never received. But this most recent one takes the cake: A week ago Saturday night, around 8:40 pm, a friend texted me to ask a favor. I texted back for clarification, but didn't hear back. A couple of hours later, I saw him, and he said he never received my text. This past Thursday night, I saw him around 9 pm, and he told me he didn't understand the text I just sent him. I told him I hadn't texted him. He showed me the text he had just received: It was the one from Saturday night!

What is the point of texting, if messages are going to be routinely lost, or delayed for 5 days??? :evil:
BillyBoy58

Re: delayed text messages

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi BillyBoy58. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your text message. We'll help you troubleshoot the phone and check if it's properly provisioned in the system. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.