Everything but minutes transferred?

Everything but minutes transferred?

Postby charfam » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased an older model Tracfone, an LG L441BG, to replace my Alcatel MyFlip. I called and spoke to a Tracfone representative in order to keep my phone number/active the LG phone. Apparently this is a necessary step when converting to an older model "non-smartphone".

While the number and days of service did transfer, the minutes I had on the Alcatel MyFlip (which the representative said would be 155) , did not. I was given a ticket number [120728364] by the Tracfone representative before being disconnected on their end of the phone call / process.

I'm wondering what the next step is... any suggestions?
Thank you!
charfam

Re: Everything but minutes transferred?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi charfam. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you address your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.