auto fill on credit card city/zip is wrong....

auto fill on credit card city/zip is wrong....

Postby medievil » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:54 pm

and it causes credit cards to fail because the city doesn't match the zip... dunno where you guys pull info from, but zip code 41774 is NOT farler Ky, that is a sub area, not even really a city.. the primary CITY for the zip is Viper Ky....any credit card company that is strict on addresses will fail authentication because the city will not match (just went through that)

Also on desktop none of the basic phone plans came up as options, they only appeared on a fire hd tablet..
My sister wanted to go the 90 day 180 min route as she only uses the phone sparsely and on the website via desktop PC, the option was not there...though I could plainly see it on the tablet...
we eventually got around it and got a different credit card to take on the tablet.. but these are issues you guys need to fix
medievil

Re: auto fill on credit card city/zip is wrong....

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Hi medieval. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Yes, we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible. For us to do this, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby TheFoxGod » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:07 pm

I am also running into this issue. The autofill for the city is wrong. ZIP codes cross city boundaries and ZIP codes may contain more than one city. In my case, the ZIP code I am entering is being assigned to a neighboring city and because of that, I am receiving this message:
Your device's enrollment cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.

I am trying to switch from a 500 minute per month plan to the unlimited 1GB plan.
TheFoxGod

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi TheFoxGod. I'm TracFone Maria. We're very sorry that your having problems with your Auto Refill. This is a concern that we want to look at further with you and find a resolution to. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby TheFoxGod » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:42 pm

The big secret that requires Private Messaging is:

Hi TheFoxGod. To further assist you, please contact us via chat at https://www.tracfone.com/contactus?showchat=true or call our hotline number at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.
TheFoxGod

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.