account still showing old phone after activating new one

account still showing old phone after activating new one

Postby 1hardlock » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:43 pm

Hi, was told I had to buy new model phone. got a Galaxy J3 from your store, entered the serial number on the red card as instructed and even though the phone seems to work fine, my online account still shows the old LG? It shows the roll-over data and minutes I've saved but am concerned (based on other reports here) that when (if) you ever start showing the new phone all will all be lost? Please advise, thanks!

2.44 GB Data - 3139 Minutes - 3425 Texts remaining
1hardlock

Re: account still showing old phone after activating new one

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi 1hardlock. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you. We would like to further check your account so we can assist you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Re: account still showing old phone after activating new one

Postby 1hardlock » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Maria, your message states to call or chat which I've already done, that's why I'm on this forum...... :roll:
1hardlock

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.