i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

Postby trashyrvpark » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:31 pm

what the f*** is wrong with all of you moderators???!

WHY CAN'T YOU just help the person IN THE OPEN PUBLIC HREAD THEY MADE that is MEANT TO GET HELP??!!
trashyrvpark

Re: i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi trashyrvpark. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please know that there are issues that we need to take offline if there's an account involved for security purposes. Should you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Re: i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

Postby Teduardo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:14 pm

trashyrvpark wrote:what the f*** is wrong with all of you moderators???!

WHY CAN'T YOU just help the person IN THE OPEN PUBLIC HREAD THEY MADE that is MEANT TO GET HELP??!!

Hey, Buddy!

I hear you. A lot of these questions in these forums Do Not require a PM, Chat or otherwise.

I posted a question a few minutes ago, and I specifically told the moderators to answer it here. If they will do so remains to be seen.

Here's a tip. If you can't get any answers here, try Howard Forums Mobile Community:
https://www.howardforums.com/content.php

Have A Great Day, and Stay Well!
Teduardo

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.