Very poor cell service

Very poor cell service

Postby Bode » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:27 pm

I have a TCL A502DL smartphone. This is my second time posting about the poor cell service that I have been receiving since I was forced to upgrade from 3G to 4G.

The first time I posted, I was put in contact with tech support, who was unable to find the cause of my poor cell service. I was advised to reset my phone to factory settings.

I have just reset my phone to factory settings and reinstalled my apps and imported my contacts.

Nothing has changed. At least 80% of the time, I get no signal strength bars. During the other 20% of the time, when I do get 2 or 3 bars, I never get the 4G indication. It takes forever to get a text message out and I am not able to make or receive phone calls.

Has cell service in my area been discontinued?
Bode
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Re: Very poor cell service

Postby Jude » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi Bode. My name is TracFone Jude. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:24 pm


Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests