Minutes gone

Minutes gone

Postby tmcalpi@twcny.rr.com » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Has anyone ever bought a yearly plan with 400 mins and find that the 300 something mins you thought you had are now 0. I called customer service to request my unused mins back and got nothing but the run around. I spoke to three different people to try and get this resolved. The third person's line was breaking up and she said she would call back. Yes, you guessed correctly, she never called me back.

I thought I would call the chat line to see if I would have better luck. I got the same run around. I asked for the email to the complaints department and was told that Trac fone doesn't have one. Wow. I'm never buying their phones or plans again.
tmcalpi@twcny.rr.com

Re: Minutes gone

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Hi tmcalpi@twcny.rr.com. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to learn about what happened to your minutes. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.