Emergency Broadband Benefit not redeemed for October

Emergency Broadband Benefit not redeemed for October

Postby bac002 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:11 pm

Dear Customer Care:

I qualified for the EBB back in August and for the last two months, my 3GB plan with unlimited talk and texts was applied to my account. However, this month, my service plan was not renewed. I was told by a customer service representative in chat that the EBB was not applied and that they were going to have someone contact me about this but they never called.

All of my data, including data I had accumulated, is gone and I have zero talk or texts despite that my service date ends 11/28/21.

I logged into my EBB today and it still says I am qualified for the plan. I do not understand why I was eligible for the last two months yet now I'm no longer getting my service plan.

If there is anyone who can further assist me with my issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.
bac002

Re: Emergency Broadband Benefit not redeemed for October

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:19 am

Hi bac002. This is TracFone - Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Yes, we will do our best to help you with this. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.