Emergency Broadband Benefit Not Redeemed

Emergency Broadband Benefit Not Redeemed

Postby bac002 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:53 pm

I am hoping someone may be able to help me.

My income is below the poverty level and I qualified through my paystubs for the Emergency Broadband Benefit. I switched my plan to the 3GB plan with unlimited talk and texts. I was approved for EBB in August and my benefit was redeemed in August and September. However, my EBB was not redeemed for October and I am now left with no service. All of the data I had accumulated has also disappeared.

I chatted with someone yesterday about this on TracFone's customer care page, and she told me that my EBB had not been approved for October but she was going to have someone connected to the EBB program contact me about this later on that day. Unfortunately, I never heard back.

Any help I can get with this issue I would greatly appreciate. Thank you.
bac002

Re: Emergency Broadband Benefit Not Redeemed

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:02 am

Hi bac002. I'm tracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you encountered a problem with our Emergency Broadband Benefit. Allow us to further check your account so we can make things right. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.