airtime PIN unreadable - scratched off with label

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

airtime PIN unreadable - scratched off with label

Postby rhonda » Wed May 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I have a new phone. When I called to activate it and add airtime, the PIN number label pulled the number off with it! I called Tracfone twice and was disconnected both times. I don't know what to do now. My phone wasn't activated and my PIN number is unreadable. Please help! Thanks.
rhonda

Re: airtime PIN unreadable - scratched off with label

Postby adigitalartist » Wed May 04, 2011 4:38 pm

I just had the same thing happen today, the last 3 digits were scraped off.
The pin is supposed to be printed onto your receipt, but the card I picked up at Big Lots didn't have the pin listed. Might check your receipt to see if yours was printed on it.
adigitalartist

Postby rhonda » Wed May 04, 2011 4:50 pm

The receipt had only the card number on it which is also the 9 underlined digits on the bottom of the card. I guess I will try to call again later. It was frustrating to get so far into the process prior to being disconnected...
rhonda

Postby robert » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am

Hi adigitalartist. My name is TracFone Robert. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
robert

Return to Airtime Cards