Didn't get the triple minutes when I purchased minutes.

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Didn't get the triple minutes when I purchased minutes.

Postby Darth Bob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:55 pm

I really do hope I can get this cleared up or at least understood. I have the LG 800G, complete with triple minutes for life. My girlfriend is in another state right now and bought me the 1 year of service/double minutes/800 minutes card and put it onto my phone as a surprise. I know the minutes on the card aren't doubled by the purchase of the card, but I already have triple minutes on my phone, and we were both surprised when I only had 800 minutes show up, she bought it with the intention of giving me all the minutes I would need for a good year or so and I would really like to find out if it's because of the card she bought or what. I would think that even though it's a different kind of card from the normal "X number of minutes" card I would still have the minutes multiplied like I was promised when I bought the phone.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Darth Bob

Re: Didn't get the triple minutes when I purchased minutes.

Postby TracFone - Janice » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Darth Bob. My name is TracFone Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Postby ledsled » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:17 am

I read somewhere in this forum that I need to make 5 posts to be able to write a reply. Since I just posted my question about where my triple minutes are, I might as well post three more things.
ledsled

Postby ledsled » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 am

What can possibly be the reason to take this issue off line? Like the poster who started this thread about not getting triple minutes, neither did I. When I purchased the phone, the advertisement seemed quite clear about getting triple minutes for the LIFE of the phone. Then I read something about not being able to post a private reply until you have made five posts. This is my third post, so I have two more to go. What a waste of my time.
ledsled

Postby ledsled » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 am

I hope Dart Bob made out OK. This is my 5th post so perhaps I have jumped through enough Tracfone forum hoops to find out why they do not seem to be honoring the advertised triple minutes for the life of the phone offer. I was going to switch my three T-Mobile phones over to Tracfones, but not if this company is being deceptive.
ledsled

Postby TracFone - Louise » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 am

Hi ledsled. My name is TracFone Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Louise

Return to Airtime Cards