Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi ZenBob47$. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ZenBob47$ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:18 pm

Greetings. I purchased a one year card. Getting pending transaction. Calling tech support number is not working. On-line chat is not working. Am using a lot of minutes trying to get my minutes! Can't somebody please help!? Have had issues in the past, last several years have had to manually program my phone with instructions, but this year can't seem to find a link or somebody to help me!

Desperate zenbob about to take hammer to phone.
ZenBob47$

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:41 am

Hi ZenBob47$. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ZenBob47$ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Thank you tracfone Larry. Appreciate your assistance. Did manage to get phone programmed last night, got my minutes. Took about 30 minutes and about 14 tries to get them, but am glad phone is good to go now. The instructions on the phone interface were not quite correct, but was able to work through them. Thanks again.

A happier zen bob today.
ZenBob47$

Postby suyelan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:43 pm

I have the same problem. 2 cell phone blocked
how can unlock this LG REBEL LTE? to be used in Venezuela
thank you please reply to the email
suyelan

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi suyelan. I'm TracFone Larry. We can help you unlock the phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby familyhotline » Mon May 21, 2018 3:09 pm

I also used the new website last week and have been waiting three days now for the transfer from my old phone to the new upgrade. Is there anything that can be done to unlock the transaction and make it happen?
familyhotline

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi familyhotline. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the delay. We can help you check the progress of the transfer. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby zepyjoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:10 pm

I transfer from a broken phone to one of my inactive tracfone phones i had .the online process went fine got printout showing transfer but new phone wont make call says to add money to phone..should have 1495 min...
ticket # 1186096757
zepyjoe

Postby TracFone - Amber » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:33 am

Hi zepyjoe. My name is TracFone Amber. We can check the account. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards