Resolve pending transaction

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Resolve pending transaction

Postby jcase » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:02 pm

I need instructions to get the updated service date to show on the Alcatel One touch, my mom's phone. I have tried several times to turn off and turn back on and wait 15 minutes. It still says 0 service days left and I paid for the year yesterday.

Also I need the instructions for my own Alcatel smartphone, I have also bought minutes for that phone and they do not show up on my airtime info on the phone, only on my account page. Thanks for your help on both!
jcase

Re: Resolve pending transaction

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi jcase. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry to hear about your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby jcase » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:38 am

Waiting for a reply in my inbox for 2 days, to resolve this. Jan
jcase

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:37 am

Hi jcase. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby jessicarol74 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:39 pm

I am having the same issue. The phone won't work and when I log into my account, it states "this phone has a pending transaction." When I call customer service, I don't speak to an operator but just get recorded messages. How do I resolve this?
jessicarol74

Postby jessicarol74 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 pm

I am having the same issue. The phone won't work and when I log into my account, it states "this phone has a pending transaction." When I call customer service, I don't speak to an operator but just get recorded messages. How do I resolve this?
jessicarol74

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi jessicarol74. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby peoriadad » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:40 pm

My Devices overview says I have a pending transaction that must be resolved:
"Your device has a pending transaction. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes."

My transaction history shows a completed transaction in which I purchased minutes and days, but in spite of powering the device off and back on several times over the last few hours, I still have no minutes/days and the phone is inactive.

Recommendations?
peoriadad

Postby peoriadad » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:53 pm

I purchased airtime several hours ago. My Devices tab shows the completed and "approved" transaction. The purchased minutes/days are still unavailable, and I see this message:

Your device has a pending transaction. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
This device currently has a pending transaction. To complete the transaction, please turn your device OFF and back ON. Then, wait a few minutes.

I have restarted the device several times and cannot get the "pending transaction" completed.
peoriadad

Postby TracFone - Felice » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Peoriadad. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry about your issue with the minutes. Please check your Forum inbox for assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Next

Return to Airtime Cards