Resolve pending transaction

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Resolve pending transaction

Postby sofiabovino » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:06 am

I still have no minutes/days and the phone is inactive.
sofiabovino

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi sofiabovino. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Grover » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

I have the same issue I bought an airtime card and have multiple times to type my PIN number on my phone and online and I keep getting an error code saying that I have a pending transaction. How do I get rid of that plz help
Grover

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi Grover. My name is TracFone Felice. Let us help you with your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby crickitt » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Same issue for me. Please help.
crickitt

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 am

Hi crickitt. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. Let us help you get your pending transaction issue get fixed. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby jcase » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:24 am

I am trying to update my mom's Alcatel flip phone again with her yearly minutes, and get the pending transaction notice. It says to turn the phone off and on again but I can't turn it off no matter how hard I press on the button. Is there another way to do this? Do I have to take the phone to Wal-mart and have him figure it out or can you give me instructions? This phone is rarely used, it's just for emergencies so it should still be in working order and it is not an old phone. Jan Case
jcase

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi jcase. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will help you push the pending transaction. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Airtime Cards