Not receiving my minutes

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Not receiving my minutes

Postby Apple Jax » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 am

I am so disgusted with your customer service that I am ready to toss my phone and go with another service.I subscribed to one of your value plans thinking it would make my life easier. However, it has been nothing but a headache for the past year. First, you eliminated the option of paying by check, but neglected to inform your customers. Needless to say, I did not receive my minutes and my phone service expired. It took a long time to get it back in service and arrange for payments via credit card. Now for the past 4 months I have not been receiving my updates for the minutes I paid for. I have been unable to receive my minutes via your website because the site keeps telling me my serial number is not valid, even though I copy and past directly from my customer portfolio on your site. This means I need to call your customer service number. It usually takes DAYS to finally reach someone to help me. Of course, I need to listen to endless messages and enter different levels before I finally get the message that you are too busy to take my call. This is very frustrating.
Apple Jax

Re: Not receiving my minutes

Postby TracFone - Michael » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Michael. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. Please try to manually enter the serial number of your TracFone on our website instead of copy pasting it and make sure that no spaces or any other characters are included in between of the numbers. You can also verify the serial number on the prepaid menu or at the back of the phone underneath the battery. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Michael
TracFone - Michael

Return to Monthly Plans