Missing talk and text

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Missing talk and text

Postby 1why » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 am

Hello. We switched over byop and our first month was great! Now we loaded a $15 smartphone card about 5 days before the thirty was up. Took a survey and it double our minutes. So yesterday we woke up to no talk and text! I called and cs told me a glitch no extra. Thats fine i just wanted my minutes back. Even if they based it on that card id have almost all my talk as well as about 200 text.
After 5 hours of a phone call and several chats a person said it will be fixed. My mb went up nothing else. I chatted back and was told up to 24 hrs. But After my family member had same problem with no help a new card was added and was told give it 4 hrs wait and still nothing. They say they see it but we have no phone. Now what?
1why

Re: Missing talk and text

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 am

Hi 1why. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby 1why » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:16 am

I tried again to live chat and just told "please wait" something about still having to go through. I still have no talk or text but was given more mb that is not what i wanted. I just want my actual minutes and texts that are missing.

My family member still same issue and even with that new card nothing. It may show on your end but we have nothing. It shouldnt take 3 days to load minutes and texts. Is this just going on with androids and such? How long does this take...from reviews this keeps happening. Support just says sorry for inconvience and its always basically ..please wait. Im tired of trying.

The first month was wonderful...
1why

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:23 am

We apologize for the inconvenience, 1why. My name is TracFone Ashley. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Ashley

Return to Monthly Plans