Carry over

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Carry over

Postby tfone87 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:21 pm

I currently have a Pay As You Go Plan with auto refill. I want to go to a lesser value plan due to the lack of using the phone. If I decrease the value plan, will my existing left over minutes, texts, and data be carried over or not? Is there any other consequences to decreasing the auto refill plan?

Thanks!
tfone87

Re: Carry over

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi tfone87. My name is TracFone Larry. The remaining minutes/balance will not be affected if you switch to a lesser Value Plan. There are no penalties when switching to lesser Value Plan.
TracFone - Larry

Postby boyerm015 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:09 pm

tfone87 wrote:I currently have a Pay As You Go Plan with auto refill. I want to go to a lesser value plan due to the lack of using the phone. If I decrease the value plan, will rachat crédit locataire my existing left over minutes, texts, and data be carried over or not? Is there any other consequences to decreasing the auto refill plan?

Thanks!

Need to add my phone to my existing phone plan. Need a customer service person to contract me.
boyerm015

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi boyerm015. My name is TracFone Maria. Yes, we are always here and eager to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Monthly Plans