Service protection plan

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Service protection plan

Postby Curmudgeon » Mon May 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Recently my bank issued me a new debit card due to security concerns. A few days ago I received notice from Tracfone that my monthly service protection plan charge was declined. When I realized the problem I immediately changed the debit card information on my Tracfone account.
But even though I corrected the card information, I still lost service a couple of days later and now I can find no method for renewing the service protection plan that I had in place. I only use this phone for emergencies and an occasional text, so being able to maintain service without buying unneeded airtime was important to me.
Please advise me how to do this, or restore it for me from your end please.
Thanks
Curmudgeon

Re: Service protection plan

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi Curmudgeon. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Monthly Plans