Family Value Plan Question (Adding More Devices)

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Family Value Plan Question (Adding More Devices)

Postby JA1529 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:35 am

Hello,

I have been enrolled in the Family Value Plan with one device for several years. It's great, no issues.

My question is, if I wanted to add two additional phones to this plan, will the price go up? Or, will it be the same price but all three devices will share the account balance?

I rarely use my phone, so I have accumulated a lot of minutes and data. It would be great if I could share this with three devices instead of one without paying more. All three phones would rarely be used. Mainly for emergency purposes. So the balance would be sufficient for all three.

Also, out of curiosity, if the balance is shared among all devices, is there any sort of limit as to the number of devices? So, for example, what if I went all out and added like 20 or 30 phones, would the balance still be shared?

Thank you.
JA1529

Re: Family Value Plan Question (Adding More Devices)

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi JA1529. I'm TracFone Maria. No, and the three devices will not share the same account balance. It will provide certain number of minutes with 30 service days. With the Family Value Plan the first line gets 50 minutes for $9.99 then each additional line gets 40 minutes for $5.99 each month. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Monthly Plans