Expiration?

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Expiration?

Postby boytroy88 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Was wondering if I purchased a sim with a 30 day prepaid 1gb plan how long do I have before I am required to activate it? Also was wondering how the Carryover works. If I have the 30 day plan and by end of 30 days is my sim no longer active even though I still have a data balance and do I need to refill with another 30 day plan with the data cap or can I buy a lower data plan? Thank you!
boytroy88

Re: Expiration?

Postby Jude » Sun May 10, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi boytroy88. My name is TracFone Jude and I will be addressing your question. You will need to activate the SIM card with 30 day prepaid 1 GB plan within a year from the date of purchase. For Unlimited Talk & Text Smartphone plans, any unused data after your service end date will carryover to the next cycle as long as active service is maintained and in use with any Unlimited Talk & Text Smartphone plan. For Basic/Classic service plans, any unused minutes, texts and web/data will not expire as long as any TracFone service plan is active and in use within any six month period. Please be advised to redeem your service on or before your service end date since the SIM card will be deactivated even if you still have data balance. You have an option to purchase your preferred service plan on or before your service end date. You can check this link https://www.tracfone.com/shop/plans to view our service plans. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans