What a rip off, the run around

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

What a rip off, the run around

Postby tmcalpi@twcny.rr.com » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 pm

Have you ever bought a yearly plan with 400 mins just to discover that the 300 something mins you thought you had were at 0 So I call customer service to have my 300 mins restored. I talked to three people and got nothing but the run around. I spoke to the three people. By the third person her phone was breaking up and she said I'll call you back. Yes, you have guessed correctly she never, never called me back.

So I went to the chat hoping that I would have better luck in getting my issue resolved. I got the run around there too! I asked for the complaint's email just to be told trac fone doesn't have one. Wow. I'm never buying any more phones or plans from to company again. This is a total rip off!!
tmcalpi@twcny.rr.com

Re: What a rip off, the run around

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Hi tmcalpi@twcny.rr.com. This is Tracfone - Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your minutes. Allow us to further check on it so we can provide a concrete resolution for this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Monthly Plans