I didn't use any of the minutes last month will they be ther

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

I didn't use any of the minutes last month will they be ther

Postby somanyusernames » Tue May 04, 2021 9:18 am

I didnt use any of the $20 worth of minutes on my card thing I bought at the dollar store. Can I use them this month or did I just waste $20? I dont use the cell phone much there is no need.

What is the lowest card? Anything for smart phones at $5.00? I just need the phone not the net. No text either. Yes, I know that is odd but I have a life and better things to do than have my face attatched to my phone. I got it and want to get one for my 82 year old mom for emergencies. We don't really need the phones to talk on constantly we have a home phone.

Can I just buy a card and then use it whenever? Do the cards, those minutes things you buy at the store I mean, ever go bad? I can't afford to waste $20 a month for her and me on the off chance we might need the phone.
somanyusernames

Re: I didn't use any of the minutes last month will they be

Postby Jude » Tue May 04, 2021 7:35 pm

Hi somanyusernames. My name is TracFone Jude. We will need to check the status of the purchased airtime card before we can answer your question. The lowest Smartphone plan we can offer is the $15 plan which offers 30 days of service, 500 minutes for calls, 500 for text messaging and 500 MB for data. You can purchase the service card on our website using this link https://www.tracfone.com/shop/plans or visit any TracFone partnered retailer. Also, you can purchase a service card at anytime. Please do make sure to add the service card on or before your service end date to maintain your service. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans