EBB: My Account Shows 0 Data Every Renewal Period

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

EBB: My Account Shows 0 Data Every Renewal Period

Postby Adinnieken » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:03 pm

My account shows 927.90MB of data available under Other Plan (Data Remaining). No matter what I do, I can not access my data plan. I have talked to support and we have reconfigured my APN settings, reset my phone, etc. etc. Every 14th of the month, when my plan renews, the month I'm paid up until ticks up, but my Plan Data remains at 0 MB Data Remaining.

This is not an issue with my phone. This is not a provisioning issue.

The issue IS the 927.90MB of data under Other Plan (Data Remaining) is preventing my plan from properly renewing every month.

Hint #1 it's a problem with my account is, after 30 days the 927.90 MB of data should have disappeared when it hadn't been used. It has not.

Hint #2 it's it a problem with my account is, when my account renews the account receives 0MB of data, instead of the 3GB I should be.

I do not want to talk to a level 1 tech. I would like for the highest level tech available to resolve my problem to contact me. Either that or I go to the BBB and the EBB administrator. You're not providing the service you have been contracted to provide, and the level of support for that service has been subpar.
Adinnieken

Re: EBB: My Account Shows 0 Data Every Renewal Period

Postby Jude » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:29 pm

Hi Adinnieken. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like an opportunity to review your account and make sure you're getting the best service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans