Double Minute Phone stops doubling minutes

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Double Minutes For Life (DMFL).

Double Minute Phone stops doubling minutes

Postby paulmarx » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:37 pm

When my wife's phone ran out of minutes this week I went to the website as always and purchased 200 minutes. When buying from the website for this phone we have always had to enter a long code after the purchase to actually get the minutes. This time, when I clicked the "You have updates, click here" as usual to get the code, I got a message that her phone number was in the middle of being transferred and I had to check back later.

An hour later, I was able to get the updated minutes as usual . . . . but they were not doubled. I only got the 200 minutes. I phoned TF tech support and when they looked up the phone, they said it was not equipped with double minutes. I protested it had double minutes since we bought it years ago. I was told it had NEVER had double minutes.

Well, I saw that I can buy a new double minutes card for $20, so I gave up on the tech support line. However, before I pay more money I want to try again. This has always been a double minutes phone, did it get "transferred" to a new category in the middle of some Tracfone system update?
paulmarx

Re: Double Minute Phone stops doubling minutes

Postby Sam » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Return to Double Minutes For Life (DMFL)