Yet another Double Minutes issue

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Double Minutes For Life (DMFL).

Yet another Double Minutes issue

Postby olbmac » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:03 pm

In the history of this particular Tracfone number, I have actually had to purchase two Double-Minute plans... my original, for my old Motorola phone, that was ate by my dog and again for the replacement phone. Is not right, no matter what the policy is. It is what it is though.

My current phone is a LG220? flip phone. Never had a problem with the minutes doubling. When I recently enrolled in the 60-Minute 90-day Auto-Refill Plan, the airtime added without issue, but only 60 minutes were added. I don't use this phone constantly, but I need those 120 minutes per 90 days... not 60 minutes!

I chatted with support several times. I could see the minutes trying to be added, but every time the phone would display 0 units added. The last support chat pretty much just dropped the ball with the comment of "your phone is defective". No resolution, nothing. Even went so far as to say the minutes were transfered, and that's that. They were not!

I've heard tales of phone sales people, at other stores, actually calling Tracfone and getting the minutes put on, for their customers. I doubt my phone is defective. Now, I'm at the point of replacing my possibly "not defective" phone with another and having the same issue. Will a new phone magically show my missing minutes? I doubt it.

This isn't a fluke occurrence. Just look at the topics here. Many, with the replies of "I sent you a private message".
I just want this corrected, not blown off!
Last edited by olbmac on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olbmac

Re: Yet another Double Minutes issue

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi olbmac. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on “New Messages” beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Postby olbmac » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 pm

And what is chatting with a live agent going to resolve... I've already been there, done that!
olbmac

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi olbmac. My name is TracFone Maria. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby olbmac » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Well, I've been waiting for a reply from Maria... sent my SN via PM
olbmac

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi olbmac. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Double Minutes For Life (DMFL)