Triple minutes have to be divided equally?

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Double Minutes For Life (DMFL).

Triple minutes have to be divided equally?

Postby Arabgurl8 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:42 am

I have a byop iPhone with triple minutes for life. I have run out of texts twice as hat is what I used the majority of. I'm a little confused, with my tracfone that had double minutes minutes were minutes no matter how I used them. Is there a setting I need to change. I'm going to spend a ton of money if i have to keep adding card that I'm not using most of the talk or data from!
Arabgurl8

Re: Triple minutes have to be divided equally?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:40 am

Hi Arabgurl8. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on “New Messages” beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Re: Triple minutes have to be divided equally?

Postby internpete » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:38 pm

On smartphones, like those on the BYOP program, airtime is split into three separate categories, one for talk time, one for texts, and one for data. They are each independent, and it is possible to use up all your texts while still having plenty of talk time left.

The best thing for you to do would be buy the Text Only Card from Tracfone that gives you 1000 texts for $10.

You can also get the smartphone only cards, which provide more texts at a better price.

Take a look at this article that compares the smartphone only cards with regular airtime cards as it might help you get a better deal: http://tracfonereviewer.blogspot.com/2015/12/new-smartphone-airtime-cards-from.html
Visit TracfoneReviewer- A blog with Tracfone news, cell phone reviews, Android information, Promo Codes and a Tracfone BYOP phone list!
internpete

Return to Double Minutes For Life (DMFL)