never receive double minutes with auto refill

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Double Minutes For Life (DMFL).

never receive double minutes with auto refill

Postby jerikastner » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:55 pm

My phone should receive DMFL. I am enrolled in auto reill for 60 minutes which should double but NEVER does. Is it possible to fix this problem or must I go through customer service every 60 days to receive my "extra" air time?
Additionally, your "contact us" page offers on-line chat, but there is no actual way to access live chat?
jerikastner

Re: never receive double minutes with auto refill

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi jerikastner. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby smblessing » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 pm

I also have been fighting this problem as well for months. I call, get my double minutes added, told that it's fixed, and it's not. I sent snailmail this last time then was connnected with another person, and it is still not permanently fixed. I bought phone from Tracfone, Samsung 150G, that advertised DMFL, then all of a sudden it lost it within auto-refill. I'm getting frustrated and tired of this. :?
smblessing

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi smblessing. My name is TracFone Larry and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Double Minutes For Life (DMFL)