Purchasing Plan from Tracfone via Ebay

Purchasing Plan from Tracfone via Ebay

Postby blipton » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 am

On Ebay, Tracfone sells bundled phone + Min/Data/Text:
(ex. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Samsu ... 2571189234 )

I have existing Tracfone phone/service (Galaxy S7), so I don't want to switch to the new phone until after I've tested it (Wifi only) and found it to be better than my current.

1) If I purchase the bundle, how long can I wait before applying the min/data/text?
2) Can I apply the min/data/text to my current (S7) phone, should the new phone (J7) not perform as well?
blipton

Re: Purchasing Plan from Tracfone via Ebay

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:46 am

Hi blipton. I'm TracFone Larry. Most bundled plan is reserved on the phone and will automatically redeemed upon activation. The bundled plan cannot be transferred. However, once the minutes were added to the phone upon activation, it can be transferred to another phone through upgrade/transfer process. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby blipton » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Thank you Larry,

Can I first test the phone (WIFI only) without activating?

Once I've decided, if I like my current phone better, I can activate on the new phone (new phone number?), but then transfer the service/minutes to my existing number/phone?
blipton

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi blipton. I'm TracFone Larry. Yes. You can test it with Wi-Fi first without activating the device. You can decide later if you wish to keep the new phone.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.