Message Blocking is active?

Re: Message Blocking is active?

Postby DuckWo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:14 pm

Message blocking is active on my phone and I don't know how I was just texting my friend then a couple of minutes it said "free msg unable to send message- message blocking is active" I didn't press anything and I looked at internet but it didn't help please help I want to text my friend so much
DuckWo

Postby DuckWo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:22 pm

Help my message blocking is active but zo didn't do anything and my friend and I wanna text
DuckWo

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:43 am

Hi DuckWo. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We'll help you address your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Jgold17 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi, I’m also having the same problem. Phone keeps saying message blocking is active and phone calls are not working either. Would really appreciate any help on the matter. Have looked through my phone for different possibilities and have not figured out how to resolve.
Jgold17

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi Jgold17. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with your phone. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby buieville » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:15 pm

I have an IPhone and have just began receiving the message "Free Msg: unable to send message - message blocking is active" can not send or receive text messages ... never received this message before .... checked all my settings and no apparent issue.

Bob
buieville

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi buieville. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you're having problems while trying to send and receive text messages. Let us resolve your issue as quickly as possible. To further assist, check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby snedwards38 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Having same issue
snedwards38

Postby snedwards38 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:59 pm

I am having the same issue
snedwards38

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi snedwards38. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having problems with your text messages. Allow us to further check on it so we can provide you a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.