Insufficient Funds message

Insufficient Funds message

Postby Daisysmom » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:43 am

Within 1-2 weeks of adding airtime to my account, I was unable to send or receive texts. I get continuous messages saying "You have insufficient funds to send message", whether I try to send or someone is trying to text me. I very rarely send texts, so don't know why this is happening. Please help!
Daisysmom

Re: Insufficient Funds message

Postby TracFone - Felice » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:47 am

Hi Daisysmom. My name is TracFone Felice. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Daisysmom » Thu May 26, 2016 1:14 pm

It's only been one month since a Tracfone rep replaced my missing texting minutes and I am again getting the same message that I have insufficient funds to send or receive a text! I do not text often, maybe 10-15 texts per week if that, so I know I have not used the minutes I bought. One thing I noticed is the insufficient funds message seemed to be triggered by a friend sending me a group message.

Please advise.
Daisysmom

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu May 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Daisysmom,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby helixro » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:05 am

I keep getting messages about insufficient funds to send message. I added more airtime but still happening. I got this new cellphone and account so I can stay in touch due to family medical emergency. This is not helping and adding to an already stressful environment.

My phone is LG Power L22C.

Know this happens a lot. What's going on? Do I need a firmware update? Different phone? Different vendor?

Rosanne Fiscer
helixro

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:07 am

Hi helixro. My name is TracFone Felice. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby scottcoo@gmail.com » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:59 pm

I have been receiving the "Insufficient Fund to recieve text message". My balance for text is 1500+ , so I am not sure why this message is happening. Please advise. Thanks
scottcoo@gmail.com

Postby TracFone - Mark » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi scottcoo@gmail.com. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby MaybeSometime » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:26 pm

I started receiving the massage "You have insufficient funds to send a message" every someone sent me a text. As it turns out I ran out of texts. Not a problem since i refilled my texts. The issue is I have no idea what the messages said or who sent them. Is there a way to find out?
MaybeSometime

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi MaybeSometime. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. Warnings and notifications are system generated. They are from the network that provides service to your phone. If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.